Tree Services Melbourne
When you have trees that need to be trimmed or taken care of, and you want it done expertly, you need to find tree services in Melbourne that have the experience and the skills to treat your trees right. There are a few ways that you can do that and if you know what to look for, you can find the best company for your service. Here are a few tips.
- Look for tree trimming services that are part of the Tree Contractors Association of Australia. The TCAA membership requires that the tree services professional carry full insurance and provide quality service, as well as have a certain amount of experience.
- Use tree services in Melbourne that have a good reputation. These days, it is easy to find out something about a company online. If a company has been around for a while, odds are that there are some reviews online. If you come across reviews, remember that people rarely post positive reviews when they have a good experience but people always post negative ones.
- Find out what services your tree trimmers offer. If you need both tree trimming and tree removal, but your service only offers trimming, you are probably going to spend more money than if you hired a tree service in Melbourne that does both. Ideally, you want experts in the field that can do almost anything.
- Ask your tree trimming service for references. If your tree trimming service has happy and satisfied customers they will be glad to give you their contact information and let your decision rest on their recommendation. Even newer companies should have some experience that you can check up on.
- Get competing bids, but donâ€™t let that be your deciding factor. You obviously want to pay less if you can, but you also want a company that will provide you with quality work.
- Make sure that anyone providing you with tree services in Melbourne has the proper insurance. There are specific guidelines about insurance that they should follow and if you ask, they should be knowledgeable about the insurance they carry and what it covers.
- Make sure you know what is included in the service. If you have a tree that is being removed, donâ€™t just assume that the trunk removal service comes with it. Ask first and make sure you know exactly what will be done for the price you are paying.